Sunday, November 01, 2009

The romance between your posessions and yourself, part I?

I don't think any part of me - right at this moment, like me. I hate the pain, I hate cleaning, and all the things I have, I can't even count the most simple things, it really is disturbing. I have no fucking clue what I have, that my friends is a luxurious problem... The entire apartment have my stuff all over it - and that is something you may take literally. I'm gonna chop my body off! The most interesting thing though is that you have an internal crises and you walk through my whole life - all in this tiny things, I could sum up everything, cause every little thing I have is a memorable moment and that's why they're there.

I'll let you all know later, cause I know that when I'm done, I'll be happy as hell!

/Anna

No comments: