Saturday, October 03, 2009

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

The partymood has disappeared, I'm now just wanting to crawl up under a warm blanket and relax with some ginger tea, and persian honey. That's a big treat for me. I'm feeling all kinds of things, and just relaxing in it. Anyhow, I looked at Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs, and I'm now going to look at The Beauty and The Beast, a most loving movie that always touches me. I'd like recommendations in movies that are worth watching, cause right now it's quite blanc - I need inspiration!

This is Rachel Weisz as Snow White, portrayed by Annie Leibovitz

And yes, my mom came home yesterday with yarn and I'm going to make myself a red big scarf to wear this winter, with my knitting skills that equals zero or less! Yeay! Thanks to my dearest mum I know I'm gonna be able to do it. And in one week I'll have my brother up here, I miss him.

It's not gonna look as the one on the pic, but the colour is similiar.

Xx
/Anna

No comments: