Sunday, October 04, 2009

There's a love in me raging, Alegría!

When I think about how things seems to happen, no matter what you do, I start to think about the irony of life. How the things that once were so important, now isn't. How everything changes and I'm just floating by, not giving it any attention at all. That is something new and really refreshing to know. Things are never in a constant term, their neither an relativity that always changes. I find myself feeling comfort in all of this, that you can leave me with nothing, but I've worked with less. It's raining outside and I'm comfy, I'm relaxed and I just sit here, not worried about a single thing.


I need new things, but I promised myself to not buy anything new, but some big tops would really suit me nice! And I would love to have this one from McQueen! Love it!


Xx
/Anna

No comments: