Tuesday, November 03, 2009

And your jesus really died for me, I guess Jesus really tried for me...

The only song that's on my mind, this instant moment, and I really have an urge to share it with you, is Robbie Williams song Bodies. Yes... I know it's not the newest song, but I just find it perfect and so ironic by it's content, of course I have other songs to... But this one is special, do not ask me why. Is it the judging he does? Is it because it's really catchy? Or is maybe that he is an exceptional songwriter, and does what he does is brilliantly? I can't put my finger on it, can someone else try? Please?

´


Bodies in the Bodhi tree,
Bodies making chemistry
Bodies on my family,
Bodies in the way of me
Bodies in the cemetery,
And that’s the way it’s gonna be

All we’ve ever wanted
Is to look good naked
Hope that someone can take it
God save me rejection
From my reflection,
I want perfection

Xx
/Anna

No comments: