Thursday, November 19, 2009

Flashbacks, are they good or bad?

Do you sometimes have flashbacks that aren't inevitable bad, but it brings back something good also? Everything can't be bad all the time, but sometimes when it has been bad for a duration of more than you can imagine, you tend to forget the nice things that happened to you also. This day brought many things up to the surface. And after seeing my old teacher, Inger - that I truly loved, she is and was amazing during the years I had her - and today when I talked to her for the first time since I was 13, my heart just burst, I just wanted to cry and thank her for all the things she did... She is perhaps the best teacher I've ever had during my childhood, and Eva and Jenny from my high school.


I think that even though those years weren't easy,
I had some people that saw me, and that's a bliss.

Love
/Anna

No comments: