Thursday, November 05, 2009

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, The dreams in which I'm dying, Are the best I ever had...

All I can think about right now is one song, it's there, stuck in my mind and I can't put my finger on why that special song is so strong. It's Mad World - I've always listened to that one when I've been down 'til now, but now I reinterpret it different - I question the meaning of the words and I can't still my hunger of my need of wanting more. It can drive me crazy but it don't, it just is there as a reminder. The need of satisfaction is my constant reminder of why I do this, why my life is what it is...



This one is by Gary Jules and Michael Andrews',
Tears for fears wrote the original during the 80's.

All I can say is that Mad World definitively defines many things in my life up to this, and it is always gonna be one of my favourite songs.

Love
/Anna

No comments: