Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Travel the world and the seven seas, Everybody's looking for something...

Something is blocking my mind, I don't know what... I do know though that this happens occasionally and I've settled for that, but I don't need it. I take in as much as I can from as many as I can - and believe me, it's kinda exhausting... But I would never want to shut my eyes. I want now, so much money that I could travel the world, visit all the places I want and not bother... Some things on my top list I'd love to have seen when I die; Macchu Picchu, Cambodia, China, The Galapagos Islands, France (Versailles, The Louvre, Seine, Bretagne, Notre Dame... You name it) Russia (The Winter Palace, Ballet shows), Egypt, Rome - again (and the rest of Italy), Easter Islands, Greece, Iran, India, and practially everywhere you could find something to thrill your heart and find inspiration...



Xx
/Anna

No comments: