Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm in the garden...

I have for all my life wanted to live in an apartment, but sometimes - small glimpses of having a house with a big garden strucks me. But I don't want a very special garden, a big, gigantic wonderful garden and those you can find all over Great Britain, but specific in England. I'm a little bit to conflicted in my feelings towards having a house, I need the pulse of a big town, with all that comes with it. But an english mansion wouldn't be wrong... I want a secret garden, as lovely as it can be...






So I might put on The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett, tonight...
/Anna

1 comment:

Rob said...

A real nice view. And a mansion is not a bad thing, if one has the £, € or $.

However, me myself and I would prefer to have a house with a sea view, unbroken horizon. But, since I'm a "poor" man, I have to settle for the parking lot as a view outside my window for now. :)