Friday, November 20, 2009

On my own, The world is full of happiness that I have never known...

I've said it before, and I will probably going to repeat this many times in the future, memories, the things that may dwell in the dark and light up your entire presence just to keep you looking forward. Reading old things brings up mixed memories, but they are there to have some sort of purpose. Listening to music that brings you back, is mortifying and wonderful.


Some people say that the people around us have mould us to become who we are, I do think that's only is a little part. I think I've mould myself into the person I'm becoming, of course some humans around me has had an impact, but it is mostly you and the determination of what you want to be, become and evolve into - that is the biggest transformation. You are the only one that have the experience that make you - you. The fights you've have taken, and the battles you've lost. And those battles is inside not with the ones around you. My biggest battles is within, and I have big ones coming my way. But that doesn't mean that the ones I've had around me hasn't been a fortune. But I'm on my own, with the people just around me, not having to fight my battles any more - I'm the one fighting.

/Anna

No comments: