Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Is this a sweet dream or an ugly nightmare?

Sleeping issues again, I hate it. Maybe it's just temporally, but I haven't had this problem showing up uninvited at all lately, it's disturbing. This night, my mind didn't want to shut down - it was set on high speed, with me not have the need to fall asleep - but with some breathing techniques that I have used previous times, then I got some control, although it didn't help this time... I laid in my bed twisting and turning, until I was to exhausted to move and then shutting off (I think)...


And yes, my body aches so it blows out of proportion to something I can't describe. It actually feels like someone is stabbing me, and butcher me from the inside at the same time... Can I find someone who can take this away?



/Anna

No comments: