Sunday, December 20, 2009

I felt like I was back in Narnia...

I cleaned til' about 4 o'clock in the morning, and after waking up, clean more. I literally live in a big pile of clothes, shoes, books, movies, textiles, hats and all that I've collected through out the years, I realise that a lot has changed, but not for the worse - for the better this year and even though I didn't believe in the outcome at first, I do now. It's been a journey and I will sum up these last years, and I'm finally not afraid anymore and I'm ready to begin my life...

Me and my mum went out in the cold just for an hour ago, breathing in the crystal clear air, the starry sky and all the white snow around me. All I can say is that, I'm totally and utterly in love. It's so extraordinary, cause I've never experienced winter like this. So snowangels, ice skating and all the other things you can do... Just walk around admiring the small tales that goes around in your head. I felt like I was in Narnia, and standing by the lamppost ready to live.


Snowy kisses and love
/Anna

No comments: