Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Apollo and Daphne!

My head is about to explode soon. Not literally though, some sort of mentally. I have so much on my mind that I don't know where to put it. I think I would feel good if I went into a very dark room, and stayed there until this is over. I'm looking for all kinds of inspiration... And I'm going back to my art books, looking through everything that I might find some interest in. Reading through the Acheamendid Empire to this present day... That's very much information... But I'm up for the challenge! I'll give you one of my favourite sculptures! By no one else than Bernini himself!

If you want to learn more, go check up Apollo and Daphne,
and see their beautiful lovestory here carved in marble...

And yes, I will soon upload lots of the new delightful couture collection from Dior!

Lovely lillies
/Anna

No comments: