Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dance as an artform...

I do miss dancing, a little bit too much right now! The "if" is constantly repeating itself, as the question why I stopped torments my mind. There's a reason of course, but I wish that things would've turned out in some other way. I'm still thinking of picking up on dance, cause I really can't stop watching ballet, movies about dance, competitions, dance is such a pure astonishing fabulous work of artform... For me it takes my breath away. Would I have liked not to have a sickness regarding my physical health, but hey - it's life. I'll make it work, we'll see...


Now it's time for So You Think You Can Dance?

At least once in my life I do intend to see real ballet performed,
hopefully in Russia and to Tchaikovsky's masterpieces...

Love
/Anna

No comments: