Sunday, March 14, 2010

Amicus verus est rara avis...

I have some friends that are more special than others, that are really hard to describe, one of them is her, who came into my life in mid 2002, starstruck me with her words, her beauty and her strength. Believed in me when no one else would, screamed, got angry, laughed and loved through everything we went through. She and I have a very bumpy road that we've been travelled on, still travelling - but always managed to get ourselves together when we went through hell and came back up. It's been a very special relationship with this woman - a relationship that I wouldn't trade for anything in this world. We had our fights, our laughs til' we'd start crying and all the endless talking about life, love and what would become of us.

In my opinion we turned out very well, still standing and still in this with more love than we ever would imagined, I am truly blessed of having her as one of my most truly beloved friends.

I love that you love me...
/Anna

No comments: