Saturday, June 19, 2010

A lovely day!

Today I spent the entire day in town, fun, but lots of people! Due to the marrige of our Crown Princess. I'm not a royalist, but I had to look at her dress and hopefully just celebrate love! Well, I think we should celebrate love more! Frida and me, walked around, talked, laughed and had the best time and it was so hard saying goodbye, even if she's only an hour away! She's a ray of sunshine, anyone who's had the pleasure of getting to know her, know that! So thank you for today my dearest honeybum!

Tonight a night when a lot of things are going on, but for me to put on the high heels, a nice dress and makeup, is unbearable - and it kills me, cause Basement Jaxx and Mike Snow is playing! Where the hell is my partymood, has it gone out the window?

Xx
/Anna

No comments: