Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm having a really bad hairday, can we take it some other time?

I realised yesterday, after being at my dear friend Hanse and getting my hair a little bit shorter, he took off about 8 - 10 centimeters and yes I still have long hair, not bad! But not as long as it was before, either way, in a way it's a realease for me to cut it off. While being there I got some advice on how I should treat my hair... So I got myself a couple of things today! And I also got a Dermalogica treatment mask (for my skin), I have to try them sometime, why not now?






Lookfantastic - why look good, when you can look fantastic?

Now I'm gonna make myself a big cup of tea, look through some interior design magazines and a special edition of Italian Vouge (not the ordinary) and see if it's real Haute Couture in it, no I can't read or speak italian (I have a desire to learn though), but the most amazing photos are in there!


xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: