Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The realistic psychosis?

Yesterday I saw a movie I've been dying to see, for ages. Fight Club... Yet I'm not 100 percent sure that I truly enjoyed the movie all the time, but it was sure a reality check for me. I think it was because of, the fact, that it was so penetrating my mind and I felt more fucked up myself after I'd seen it, then before. Maybe if I give it a couple of days it will be in a comfortable place in my mind. I don't know why, but when I look at a movie that has some substance in the real world - I really want it to be realistic too. But sure, I did enjoy parts of it, I just think I need more time for melting it in my brain... But I liked it.


I've come to think about stuff I like and stuff I really dislike, one major issue I have with some sort of music for example, I can't listen to it because it brings up emotions that I don't normally have, it is for me like taking a pill who makes me shiver/shake, feel really uncomfortable with. In my mind everything is fucked up then and just so you know, I don't like when people is messing with my brain neither when I do it. I really do not enjoy walking in broken glass, does anyone?


xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: