Saturday, March 14, 2009

Frankly, my dear, I just don't give a damn!

I'm still sick and it itches and scratches on my body. I'm sure it will pass away in a couple of days but for now I'm feeling as good as dead. It's not so fun... When your head is like a mashed potatoe it isn't the best time to be happy with yourself, cause of my illness I haven't been able to workout, which is fatal to my body right now. I need to loose a few pounds, it's not what you think it is. I won't go into that now, it seems that everytime I talk about stuff like that it gets misunderstood and, that is something I don't want. But I can't wait until I can get out and run I really love it. It unleashes endorphines and is just a wonderful thing to do.


I'm thinking about looking at a movie or do something that will cheer me up, frankly nothing do that to me when I'm sick. I hate that, I'm not feeling bad or anything I just feel down in my body, no strentgh at all, maybe that's the thing, on why I feel down, I do not have the strength to do the things I would usually do. Haha! As simple as that. I'm gonna look at something now, so my mind will be somewhere else.

Hm, Silence of The Lambs? I do love it.

Maybe Pride and Prejudice? My all time favorite!

xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: