Friday, March 13, 2009

Let's get unconscious honey, Let's get unconscious!

This year must be (for me) one of the best years ever, though not only have I already seen AC/DC and Metallica, I'm going to see Jean Michel Jarre, U2, Madonna, Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails and hopefully Coldplay... And there are so many other bands that I'm going to see to. There are though band that I would be dying to see (in their real constallation), like Queen, Pink Floyd and Beatles, Queen are for me, something that are as close to perfection that there can be. If I get chills just through looking at a performance on the computer screen, how would they affect me in real life? I don't even want to go there. But hey, you can't get everything you want. Sadly.



I have to buy some new products, but I don't know what yet, I have a clue and I love ordering some things online, they are cheaper and you can buy more than you could do in a ordinary shop here in Sthlm, that's why I love it. Shoes for example are a perfect example that I love to buy online, cause when I order from an english site I know the size is smaller from some labels and that's good news for me, cause I have really small feet. But I do love carrying around bags when I shop!


xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: