Tuesday, April 21, 2009

She's been everybody else's girl, Maybe one day she'll be her own, Everybody else's girl, Maybe one day she'll be her own...

In times of need, we reach out and grab the first thing that comes our way. Not always good things, but things in a point of view that help us get by when we're in need of that in particular. I need someone that is willing to let me fall and is not going to be afraid of it. I don't know why I'm even thinking about stuff like this, but somehow I do it right now, I think I need to ventilate my thoughts somewhere were I just can write about it, but not talk about. I do not want to talk about this. What I need is to go shopping, or make myself a new dress. Lovely!


I'm listening to soothing music in my ears, just instrumental, nothing else, very melodic and yes a little bit, hm, what should you say, low-key? But I love it. I found this picture and fell in love it. Setting fire to one of the worlds greatest instruments.


xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: