Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Glaciers melting in the dead of night, And the superstars sucked into the supermassive, Oooh...You set my soul alight...

You wanna know one thing? I just can't stop from smiling, last day I was with my wonderful friend Frida, it's a blast when you are with her, nothing else. We laugh, talk about none important things, stuff that are important, love, everything. Nothing is tabu. And we laugh even more when we hit some spots that are generally hard to talk about. We have so much fun. I can't think about not having her in my life. I can't help either that I'm currently is rising again, nothing is going down, and I'm just happy that I can do the things I can. Btw, I miss alot of you people!


I will soon be posting my behind the scene photos, so everybody can look at them, I'll post one I found in wonderful and talented Ninas' blog, of almost all of us (more there if you want to see). You can also find pictures in the amazing make-up artist Elvas' blog, and our all time favorite hairstylist Hanse.


xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: