Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Water is my eye, Most faithful mirror, Feathers on my breath, Teardrop on the fire of a confession...

Something just struck me, when it does it hits like lightening on a somewhat easy day, so somehow it harder to melt it down. I know that I have my ups and down, and from this morning I've been slowly moving myself towards the downwards spiral thing, not that I can think of any reason why I should want to do such a thing, not to mention that I don't really do it. It just happens, it's like pulling the plug from a watertub and draining it, you know how long it takes and that the water is sometimes everywhere - this takes longer but I know it will pass. That is the key, if you know what I mean?


I'm going out tonight, and I don't have clue what to wear, I would sure like to really know right now. Give me some sort of sign! I think I would like something like this...


xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: