Wednesday, April 08, 2009

There's no greater power than the power of good-bye.

I've been left with words I cannot put in form, neither can I tell anyone of you what has happened, it's a private thing, I'm not going to kiss and tell. But I am truly sorry for the way everything turned out - but I think this was for the best. I'm moving on, so does all the people around me. You have to always keep moving in the direction the wind takes you, you have to carry your own burden, no one elses, I can't carry yours and you can't carry mine. But that doesn't mean I'm happy today. Someday thing's will look different, I won't say anything...


Your heart is not open, so I must go
The spell has been broken...I loved you so

Freedom comes when you learn to let go
Creation comes when you learn to say no

You were my lesson I had to learn
I was your fortress you had to burn
Pain is a warning that something's wrong
I pray to God that it won't be long
Do ya wanna go higher?

xo xo
Ciao!

1 comment:

orsak said...

anna, vi ska äta bullar <3