Monday, April 13, 2009

Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned, I know it sounds absurd, but please tell me who I am, Who I am?

I've slept for about twelve hours tonight, well worth it, if I say so. I'm not so tired right now, at least that I know about. Listening to Supertramp, taking things as it is and longing for a lot of my friends. Summer is on the way and everything is fine. I can't belive I'm accutally saying this, but everything that's used to bother me, is gone. I can't put it in words, they are unnecessary - I don't have the feeling of needing it.


I'm thinking of doing some new dresses and find some clothes combinations that I must use and wear. We'll see what happens.

I need a maxi dress, this is from Guccis Resort Colletion, I loove it! But I'm making my own.

This dress, is something I already have, but now I'm going to wear it in other ways...

xo xo
Ciao!

1 comment:

Vintage Me New You said...

Hi,
I found your blog very interesting, original and well done. This is the reason why I give you an invitation on www.vogueicon.com. Vogueicon is a social networking website for Bloggers, enabling you to promote your blog. After registration, you manage your own area, post articles, give marks or comments... and you have the possibility to create groups. An easy way to meet people and find a community of interest !
Find out more things on www.vogueicon.com and discover a new way of Blogging !

Best regards, and congratulation for your blog.

xoxo,
Gia!