Friday, May 29, 2009

Dans l'air du temps...

Today I'm going to a student reception, I think it will be kind of fun, relaxing with people you know or have known a long time ago. Sometimes even that is fun. As it comes for me, I tend to keep my ghosts in my wardrobe, I like them there. Don't know why, haha, of course I know why I keep them there. You never want another person to come digging in your garbage do you? As we all can know that we all have something that we don't want people to know about. I have some things, but my closet is never open for anyone to just come and dig in. But one thing is sure when it's this time of year, the lilacs are in blossom and that is wonderful.


Another part of me, as of me going to this reception, is that I don't know what to wear. And you know I don't find anything in the stores. I just don't. It would be nice with a sort of cute dress and a cardigan? Maybe, I don't know. All I know is that, the more clothes you have, the more difficult your decicion is going to be. But that is just my experience, but I won't be selling of a thing unless the hell freezes over.

I would love to wear a maxidress today, but as always they don't fit my breast...

This silk dress is nice, but I don't know...

Xx
/Anna

No comments: