Friday, June 12, 2009

Downhearted Baby

I found these beautiful pictures today, from a photographer called Kurt Iswarienko and the shoot was called Downhearted Baby... It's from a magazine called Flaunt and they are a little bit edgy.
I'll post a picture! And I'd love to do something like this, in the mist, looking fabolous, although you shouldn't and it doesn't reallt fit...

The model is actress Alison Lohman - I've never heard of her, but of her looks she's shown here, I have to see something she has done.
Dave Thomas is the stylist, so I'm going to check him out too.

Oh that reminds me, I have to see if Kattaca has something new up, you all know by now, that I'm in love with their witty, wonderful, vivid, lovingly, abstract, graphic, everything yet nothing work!

Xx
/Anna

No comments: