Friday, June 12, 2009

The writings on the wall, it won't go away, It's an Omen!

Because I got in bed so "late" this morning, around 4 a.m. You can tell that I'm a little bit tired, but I have myself to blame. I just couldn't sleep at all and that is always disturbing, if you say so. I can't rest my head at all for one minute right now, so if I write anything inconvinient now, I'll delete it later :)

As you all know I'm a huge fan of trance, techno and other good clubmusic, so yesterday when I was over at a friends place I got some new music to listen to. He has really good taste in music, really really good. And that he is funny isn't a problem for me neither, he makes me laugh and he isn't afraid of telling me to calm down. Always a big plus. I didn't even know that Prodigy had released a new album, but I love it from what I've heard now. An absolut blast! If everything is like this, I will probably be in love in the end of this summer...



Xx
/Anna

No comments: