Monday, June 01, 2009

Have it gone from bad to worse?

Last night all electrical things went out... The north of Stockholm was without any electricity. That's harder than you think. I'm just glad that it wasn't on a winternight and instead on a summernight, that means that it doesn't become colder than it can be in the autumn and winter. And just as you sitting there you realise how much you are dependent in the electrical things around you. I can't belive how it is for those people who lives for real without it, sometimes in periods here in Sweden and all around the world. We're spoiled by this. We can't live our lifes without it. Have it gone from bad to worse again? We will never be independent creatures anymore, I know I can't. But you know what, this can happen... So I'm not surprised.


Xx
/Anna

No comments: