Friday, June 26, 2009

It doesn't matter if you're black or white!

I'm not going to say too much today, a great musician and artist has passed away. I always loved the way he sang, how he always were ahead of his time, the way he danced and did the moonwalk. I truly admire him still. I think I'll never stop that either, he is someone that truly can call himself King of Pop. And no, I don't care about the things people accused him off, he was great as an artist. He is a cultural phenomenon and he's always gonna be present, cause of his music.

I'll give you a song, that I love and hope you like it. It's the whole superbowl performance - and he knows how to do it.



R.I.P Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009

I've decided to also share an opinion, cause that's what's a blog's about. I don't like people who trash talk other people. I have a no tolerance for that. So that throw dirt on people who are dead aren't that nice, would you like that someone would do that on you? I think it's a low state of mind. Don't you respect them at least that much? Michael Jackson was crazy, yes - but frankly darlings, anyone that is smart enough to make music like he did, and be creative is mad, just look at Dali or Van Gogh. You have in one way or another been touched by his music, cause who hasn't danced to Smooth Criminal, Thriller, Beat It, who hasn't felt that They Don't Care About Us is a good tune to listen to when you want justice, or Give In To Me is a love song or maybe I Want You Back is something when you've ended a relationship? We all have our own way to listen and take in. Before you judge a person, judge yourself and do not say those things to people that you wouldn't say to yourself or the ones you really love.

Sincerely yours.

No comments: