Saturday, June 27, 2009

Who wants to live forever? Who dares to live forever? When love must die...

I could and would give my life to see these people (in the real constellation)
Queen: Do I need to say anything at all, really?
Pink Floyd: Cause what they did to rock and how soothing their music is.
Johnny Cash: Doesn't need to explain why here either.
Jimi Hendrix: No explanation needed.


Why wasn't I born in the early 50ties? Cause I think I missed out on to much. The biggest names ever are soon gone, and they have already begun, or they die young. But some of them, I still have a chance to see...

And yes, today, during this fine weather - I'm doing laundry, fun fun fun! Have I told you that I hate doing that when I don't have really much to do. It useless to do laundry more than 1 - 2 times a month, if you're me, it wastes energy and water.


Xx/Anna

No comments: