Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It matters where the heart begins...

I just want to tell everyone in the whole wide world, how I feel about me, myself and I. I'm prefectly fine. I've never been so aware of life and so full of it and enjoying it at the same time. I have a whole lifetime to catchup on, and it wasn't easy to get here, but I'm here. I'm here to stay, to live, to breath and I'm not afraid. It's like I don't need to carry anything else than me. I didn't in my wildest imagination belive that I was going to be happy ever, but here I am. What's not worth fighting for usually isn't, don't fight just because you think it's the right thing. Only fight when you can win. But do not never surrender, cause life is life - and it's wonderful, with everything that comes along. But who said everything was going to be easy? It's as easy as you want or make it...


Xx
/Anna

No comments: