Saturday, June 20, 2009

Many miles, Many roads, I have travelled, Falling down on the way, Many hearts, Many years have unravelled, Leading up to today...

I'm gonna start something that's called Mediterranean Diet, of course there's no such real thing, it's just a way of eating healthy and living well, lots and lots of fruits and veggies, I love those with lots of colors. I have to cut out about all red meat I eat and just eat lamb (it's lighter to eat), chicken, turkey and fish, the last one is something I'm dreading for. I hate fish, I get cramps in my stomach when I eat it. So how the hell am I gonna do this? I'll do it my way. I'll eat lots of colorfull veggies when I want something and only eat when I'm supposed to. Fruits and vegetables is the key, and all in small amounts. I'm not gonna eat to much, eat in a reasonable amount and things will be fine.


Another thing I really have to begin with, is to excercise. I'm going to learn pilates and I'm gonna walk about 10 000 steps every day, I know I can't hold it everyday, but I will do my best. I know that I have to control my diet, cause of some pills I'm eating, cause they're not going anywhere for quite some time...


If you all want to know a secret, this is the first time in my whole life that I'm happy, and don't think that I don't deserve it, cause I do. After all these years, I'm me. The one that have everyday issues like anyone, but doesn't have to analyze every thought that cross my mind. I'm still learning, still processing, but I'll do that for the rest of my life, but I will not drag myself through fire and water and up the mountain all day long, while doing it. But I'm still realistic, I know things can happen...


Xx
/Anna

No comments: