Friday, August 14, 2009

Changes?

I don't know what's have changed in me, maybe I'm just moving on, taking babysteps into a life I want to live? Or is it so that the ones that once was there are not anymore, in that way that I dom't need them - am I letting myself go for the first time? Or am I letting them go, without really caring about what happens? None the less it doesn't bother me. I've always talked about letting friendship go, maybe I've opened my eyes a little bit and seeing that I've already left, but also the fact that I'm ready, for something new and not the old, am I for sure moving on? I live and that's what I've wanted for all my life, so I've achieved the thing I craved the most, all other things seem like nothing, but life, it's not hard anymore. I love it.

Xx
/Anna

No comments: