Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sadness and happiness, equals?

Sometimes I wish that I had something interesting to write about, I envy people (not always), as I see it, they have these extraordinary lives, that I don't get slightly close to. I want to feel that "happiness", although I'm also very pleased that I don't all the time. As it comes to me it's important to have both sides, if you don't know  sadness. How do you know feelings of happiness? For heavens sake, does anyone in this era live happily ever after? If they do, please tell me about it. I would like to hear your point of view, telling me I'm dreadfully wrong in not always endeavoring for that feeling of utter hapiness - all the time.

Maybe sadness is a blessing, yet a curse, as well as happiness is likewise, Taking myself as an example, can experience happiness as a dreadful emotion as it can be the most wonderful in it's fullest. Happiness and sadness can't live without each other. Is there even a hint of beauty by being able to have it all?

/A 

1 comment:

wdn th said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)