Friday, February 27, 2009

I feel like I've been locked up tight, For a century of lonely nights, Waiting for someone to release me...

Today I have to go into town, I do have some sort of problem with going out when it's snowing, I like sitting in a car and take the ride as easily as I can... I'm a comfort person. Comfort before everything in by that I mean comfort in transporting myself, not clothes although when you are comfortable in clothes, you acctually look nicer, I just need to understand that it isn't so cold outside (I know that it is) and, I have to deny the feeling I have about the snow. I like it, but I do not like the cold at all. Maybe if it was warm and sunny, it wouldn't feel so cold and by warm I mean about 10 degrees or more above zero.


I do want the things I put up yesterday. I came to think about it last night, how much I really wanted it. Not little at all, but very very much! I'm eager to have to, it's like a force that's pulling me towards it. I have to have it. There's no question about it. It would work out with a nice LBD, wouldn't it? I think so... And all the colour on the shoes and the bag match it up and perhaps something in your hair or a necklace or earings... We'll see...


xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: