Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Diamonds are forever, They are all I need to please me, They can stimulate and tease me, They won't leave in the night...

I listened to a song today, just to be clear it was a mix of the original and, in the middle or somthing it was a song I just clicked to. It took my some time to realise what song it was, but when I realised it was one of the old Bond-theme songs called Diamonds are forever, I felt so relived - in cases like these I can go around and wonder where just that music came from and for sure, it buggs the hell out of me. Don't really know why, perhaps it's cause when something really strucks me, I can't get it out of my head.


It's laundry time for me, some of these days, how the hell I'm going to make that come to a reality I don't know, today I have to do a skirt and start making changes in the pattern, my body is in constant change and I do need some new skirts, blouses, tops and a pair of trousers - not jeans though. I don't feel comfortable in them. We'll see, I am keeping my eyes out.





I do think of doing a detoxifying of my body, sometimes you have to do it. Is there anyone who is familiar to detoxes and stuff like that?


xo xo
Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jag ska också börja detoxa om ett par veckor då saker och ting har lugnat ner sig lite. Ser fram emot det! :-)