Sunday, April 05, 2009

Time it took the most of me, And left me with no key, To unlock the chest of remedy.

I never in my whole world would imagine why this sudden death has strucken upon me. It's disturbing, but I'm the girl who is usually found comforting in the disturbing things that happen around me, not bothered by it at all, that's me. One thing I've come to a conclusion about is that I would never settle for anything less than what's best for me, you come to terms with that realisation when you have nothing left to gain or win, you're just on your own. That's me now, on my own. Having friends beside me, but not in the way I used to. I adore the friends that have stayed with me for a very long time now, some of them in particular, I couldn't have lived my life today if it wasn't for you. You have my deepest gratitude. I love you.


Happier things, I've found these amazing cute dresses, that I am going to wear this summer, hehe! Lovely, isn't it? And yeah I found the shoes I wanted to buy, they look slighytly mad, but hey I love them!


xo xo
Ciao!

1 comment:

orsak said...

right back at ya'! <3