Sunday, March 29, 2009

Put your hand on my shoulder baby, Things can't get any worse, Night is getting colder sometimes, Life feels like it's a curse...

Sorry about this, but I have to tell you about last night. The day was amazing, I was feeling just fine and I was as happy as I could be, after spending time with Elva and her trooper to son Alpha you can't be anything else than happy, if I say so. So unbelivable wonderful. I do really enjoy her. So thanks for a exciting day and yes, we're going to find the perfect dress for you, I'll bet you on that!

This is a dress I've had my eyes on for some time, I love flower patterns!

Then I came home (I was suppose to be going out with friends) but I collapsed, I just crawled up in the sofa and cried my heart out. It was real anxiety and I was on the verge to do anything to make it stop and for sure a bloody mess would've come out of it, but my father calmed me down, I do love him. My head just broke down and it made me so sad, cause I looked forward to meeting my lovely Anna, so now it's as good as settled for me to go down south, hopefully with my brother when he's going. So soon I'm going down to Malmö and getting away from everything up here. I'm still shaken by everything that came over me last night, all the emotions and stuff I don't want to talk about. My head is a big confused thing right now. Don't know where to start nor when to end.


Now I'm gonna drink a cup tea and look at some Disney movie. I do need it. Maybe Snow White, Beauty and The Beast, Cinderella, Alice In Wonderland or The Little Mermaid? Something to make me go away into something that's not here. I need my escape now.

This amazing photo is taken by Annie Leibovitz for Disney and the model is Julianne Moore!

xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: